Tuesday 24 November 2015

Christmas Gifts for Cat Lovers 2015

Christmas is fast approaching and I am having great fun searching for fabulous gifts for my cat loving friends!

I wanted to share some of my favourite finds with you...

Cat Post It Note Dispenser

OMG how cute is this?  Perfect desk accesory for a cat fan!

Subscription to The Cat Magazine

I love this magazine and look forward to receiving it and reading through all of the great articles.  This is a great gift for the feline loving person who already has everything!
 Cat Plasters

I think this is a fabulous little stocking filler.  Cats always make me feel better so a kitty cat plaster surely will help heal your wounds? OK, maybe not but I love them anyway!  Also, these are available for Cats Protection so you will help raise a few pennies when you order :-)


The Cats Pajamas

These PJs are gorgeous and whatsmore, they are fleecy so your fur baby will definitely want to curl up on your lap when you are wearing these!  I would like a pair to protect me from MellyBoys kneading which can be pretty painful at times!


Selfie Stick

Does your cat loving friend love taking selfies with their cat?  A selfie stick is the perfect gift for them!  MellyBoy and I love taking selfies!

Pet Portrait 

Have you heard of fiverr?  It is an amazing website where people offer their services for $5 (don't worry, you can order from the UK).  There are loads of people offering pet portraits and they send you pdfs so you don't have to pay for postage! You can then print it locally and pop in a frame for a very personalised, inexpensive gift!  My link is just one example so have a good look around the site for other drawing styles.


Cat Notebooks

I love notebooks and I think they make great stocking fillers.  I also love Doodlecats... a really fun website selling fantastic, original gifts.  I particularly like these recycled notebooks.


Cat Necklace

I think this simple necklace is beautiful and would be a great present for a cat lover!  Available on Etsy!

Cat Therapy - Colouring Book for Adults

I had to order one of these for myself... what a nice relaxing way to spend an evening!




Cat Tote Bag

With the new rules around charging 5p for carrier bags, I think tote bags and shopping bags are the ideal stocking filler for crimbo 2015!  I do love this one very much!




Cat Watch

I am literally in love with this, I do not know what else to say!



No comments:

Post a Comment